Sunday, July 25, 2010

P.S.I love you :)

My previous post was about a real bad mood swing.
I am out of it now. 
Yaay! *enjoys the relieved smiles of friends* :P :D

It was all thanks to that one person, who stood with me
throughout the roller coaster ride of Life.

Held me tight, even when I pushed you away saying I needed to be alone.

Listened to all the shit I talk during mood swings.

Even though we fight, taunt, cry, 
don't talk for hours on the phone, or barely text, now.

I know you will be there.
Always.

You're awesome. Totally.

P.S. This post is dedicated to you. You mean the world to me, though I rarely say it.

I love you for who you are, 
Never-mind the taunts. :P
and right now you're mine. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously that was meant for special one :)Happy to see you happy :) and thats okay sweety , we all suffer from mood swings and at times , go to extreme levels without our knowledge , and despite all this , a true friend , will always standby us and make us normal back ;):)

Anonymous said...

http://skyeroaringthunder.blogspot.com/