Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not another mood swing



I am writing here because i'm feeling low.

I can't always be happy OK? I can act happy.




When you are left alone, chances that your friends who always said that they'll be there, won't. . .

People who I thought were my best friends, seem miles away.. 
Like the cars I stare at from the terrace.

Just wish I had a big eraser, which would erase out the bad memories. I really need one right now. :):

There are days of frustration 
when I say stuff to people close to me, and I don't always mean it. But sometimes, 
I do .


And then I call it a mood swing and shove it off.

Expectations are a bad thing.
Never expect even from your bestest people.
Surprises are good. :)



P.S.I love making people smile :)


Only if they realize I need the same too, on some days. :):


P.P.S.: No friends were harmed while writing this note.

2 comments:

A.prem said...

sometimes, people who make other people smile are taken for granted by the fact ki they are always happy and thats why they make others happy!
Surprises are good. Period.

:)

Loved the pps! ;)


cheers girl!

Aishwarya said...

Thank you :)