Friday, July 11, 2008

Result=Total Drama

June. In school days this month would signify a change. . .new books, rainy wear, the fun of getting along with a new class!

Cut to present. After giving the 12th and MHT-CET exam we were anxiously awaiting the results.Results that would change many lives. . .How clichéd was that!
Not that they stopped us from having our quota of joy :P . . .

And the D-day arrived. It was the morning of 14th June 2008.I was in a deep slumber [Yes! One day before the results!], and my nearly dead cell vibrated with all it’s strength.

A cell addict that I am, couldn’t resist taking the call. . .It was Rucha my best pal, ”Hey! Our results have been declared! What’s your score?”. . .This lady had called me at 1am to give me this news!
Of course the excitement was understandable!
Damn the DMER for declaring the results so early! I mumbled something like, “It was going to be declared at 11am. . .”.Nevertheless on her insistence I checked the website.[Hoping that it wouldn’t load!]

And lo behold! The result was declared!. . .Praying to God Almighty [As if that would have helped!], I entered my seat no. and DOB.. . .Loading. . .Loading. . .It took 10 minutes for the score card to appear.
.
.
.
.
.














Now, I hadn’t slogged away, day and night for CET [I admit that!] per se I had not expected such low scores!. . .
So now I have to wait for the Medical merit lists to be announced. . .and the chances that I get into the desired field are bleak:(. . .

This is when I remembered a song by Enya,
'Who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows?
Only time...
Who knows?
Only time...'

0 comments: