Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blah! :D



I can't sleep at night.
Neither day.
Progressive insomnia. =P


I can become a radio jockey.
The night one.
Who plays requests of owls and romantic souls.

I will be the one who'll solve the problems of broken hearts (dardbhari dastaan) of the caller's friend. :-P
(So lucky he is to have such a caring friend)

I'd play a bhojpuri song at 2 am if I'm bored.
Or a russian one. No one'd care.



There will be a special section for lame jokes.
Yes, i know you all are giving me those dirty looks.
But i can't see. So, Ha ha.


Friends who send chocolates will get special attention for requests.
;D

Rj Aisha on 143 fm.
Wheee! :D
Listen to my show ok?

P.s. No, i don't have multiple personality disorder.
P.p.s.: No radio jockeys were harmed while writing this note. =P



4 comments:

xyzandme said...

Bhojpuri song at 2am!
Stay cautioned, those shiv sena maniacs may be listening to your radio station at that time :p

Aishwarya said...

Now, that would give me some publicity . xP

xyzandme said...

Yea that kind of publicity is something you shud stay away from..


But I think at 2am most of the shiv sena maniacs may either be drunk.. or asleep or both..

So bhojpuri song it is!!
Mahuaa mahuaa ....umm nvm..

Anonymous said...

Forwarding you the deserved award of Liebster Blog Award.
Find the details here :
http://alphaqsecc.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/liebster-award-my-first-blogging-award-m/